We are looking for a School Administrator to manage all administrative tasks in our school.
As a School Administrator, you’ll need to wear many different hats; the planner, the problem-solver, the educator and the counselor being a few of them.
You should have the skills to coordinate,collaborate and communicate with various people, handle budgets and logistics, and keep all educational programs running
If you’re up to the task, and you’re also committed to high-quality education, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train and retrain and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, teachers and other regulatory bodies and the public
- Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Proven experience as a School Administrator ( Preschool) required and desired
- Experience as an educator is a plus
- Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
- Ability to use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Degree in Education or similar field;
HOW TO APPLY
Send application to t[email protected].