A baby Diapers manufacturing company is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable consumer goods regional sales and marketing manager to cover either the Southern regions or Northern regions of Ghana.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- The candidate must have already established relationships with leading regional distributors and retailers: small, medium and large retailers, local markets and online channels.
- Able to multi-task yet have focus and produce above average results; results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in the use of all Microsoft Office packages: Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must.
- Able and willing to learn new skills, such as market research techniques
- Passion for working for a start-up and willing to go the extra mile to fulfil their objectives
- Excellent knowledge of Ghanaian and African consumers
- Creative and strategic in their approach to work, especially in the acquisition of regional distributors and exploring new distribution channels
- Experience with local activation and sales for renowned and recognised consumer goods brands
- Ability to adapt and respond to market demands and challenges
- Contacts with regional communication channels and agencies
- High working standards; exposure to western standard and expectation of work.
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Commission on sales target
- Flexible working hours
- Regional mobility and expenses covered
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere, with a, relaxed yet focused organisational structure
- Opportunity to develop your role in line with the growth of the brand
- Contribute directly to the successful development of a new FMCG brand
Please send a CV+ covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date is 20th Nov 2020. With an ideal start date of the first-second week of December 2020.