Labor Power Limited
As a Store Manager, you are responsible for the fulfillment of the below-listed work schedule.
Responsibilities of a store manager
- Monitor and supervise the activities of the Sales Executive, loader, and the storekeeper
- Conduct random stock counting
- Conduct an audit of stock and sale levels and re-order on time
- Accountable for :
- Stock shortages
- Cash from sales and other expenses
- Transfers, dispatches, and deliveries
- Hygiene, neatness, items display and maintain a good condition of the stock and shop
- In charge of sales (Prospecting for new customers), customer care, and customer service
- Control the attendance of the storekeeper, Sales Executive, and loader
- Ensure that all stock cards and other documents are up to date and well filed
- Alert the main office ( Cash & Carry Manager) about any shortage (partials) or undelivered items from the warehouse
- Ensure that manual stock cards are updated on a daily basis
- Sell on a cash basis only.
- Respect company rules and regulations
Requirements of a store manager
- Must have a Diplo or HND in marketing.
- Must have hands-on experience and be conversant with trading in the Traditional Market.
- Must have 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in sale of consumable goods.
- Must be 28 to 35 years of age
- Must be innovative with lots of ideas for the retail / FMCG industry