SALES ENGINEER (Machine Control)
Stationed in Accra (However, this role may require the individual to travel outside Accra sometimes)
Reports to; The Sales/Marketing Executive
Qualification Required and Experience
• Must have a at least Bachelor's degree in Civil, Geomatic or Mechanical Engineering
• At least 8years experience in selling or working with Heavy duty construction equipment
• Computer Literacy- Microsoft Office skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Lead sales activities related to Leica Machine Control.
• Determine the sales targets and budgets for our products in the assigned market and providing leadership to meet these targets effectively.
• Engaged in marketing and selling of products in your segment
• Compose product solutions to prepare proposals in sourcing for prospective clients
• Help clients to compare/contrast various configuration of equipment/solutions requested
• Assist in quotes for prospective clients and follow up on such
• Conduct equipment demonstration, installation and commissioning for clients
• Maintain active customer accounts, identify and engage with non-active customers and recommend new products and services.
• Update clients on new products, upgrades and modifications.
• Assist or facilitate in the company’s internal and external training programmes
• Report on sales/marketing on your responsible segment
• Any other duty assigned Sales/Marketing Executive
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: