Our Client is a key player in the construction and telecommunications industry.
Purpose Of Role
The Operations & Administrative Coordinator undertakes coordinates all support activities, performing high level administrative tasks, people management, procurement and basic administrative finance tasks.
- Act as the first contact for all clients and creates an inviting, professional atmosphere.
- Organize meetings and meeting schedules for department leadership or directors.
- Perform office duties such as responding to calls, filing, copying, scanning, ordering supplies and overseeing daily work activities
- Oversee the running of the operations by aiding in management of causal and core staff present.
- Work with site managers to communicate matters regarding wages/salaries/benefits and possible hiring that come up at job site.
- Act as the link between the operational team and the directors especially when the directors are away.
- Support executives roll out workplace initiatives, as well as administrate daily affairs such as ensuring a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards for staff.
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for the organization by aiding other departments with administrative needs thus working with the team of professionals to meet demands of clients.
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships.
- Provides administrative assistance to help ensure that project contracts and bids are complete and filed on time.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms for organization.
- Prepare, create, submit and track Request to Purchase (RTP) items/services and process invoices, communicating with Project Managers, Corporate Purchasing and vendors to resolve issues/discrepancies.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions, by tracking bank transaction.
- Reporting, Documentation, and Record‑Keeping
- Time management skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Organizational skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strategic planning skills
- 5 years’ general management experience within construction/manufacturing sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related subjects.
HOW TO APPLY