The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Plan, organize, conduct and control the guarding operations in accordance with laid down operational policies
- Ensure effectiveness of guarding operations and contractual obligations are being met
- Deploy the guards as instructed by the Customer Services Manager
- Ensure site and post instructions and procedures are being implemented.
- Maintain necessary liaison with the client contact.
- Supervising the day to day operations at the assignments sites and ensuring that deployed guards are providing the highest quality and professional security service to its customers.
- As applicable to Patrolling (Zone), Supervisors, assists to ensure that all applicable internal company operational, financial, personnel and administrative standards, policies, procedures, instructions and orders are carried out, documented and implemented on a timely basis, updated regularly, monitored, effectively supervised and communicated to all applicable operational staff accordingly.
- Institute suitable corrective measures based on client meetings and feedback.
- Inform clients prior to making any changes in the guarding personnel deployed at posts.
- Ensure that the health and safety policies and procedures for all employees is promoted and practiced throughout the Branch and the client sites.
- A minimum of a Diploma or its equivalent in related field
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have supervisory experience
- Previous security experience will be an added advantage
- Must be able to ride a motor bike and must have a valid Driver’s/Riders license B (More than 2yrs Driving Experience)
HOW TO APPLY