As Head of Marketing at Jwompa Media Group, you will be part of a tight-knit team of individuals who are passionate about music. We focus on teamwork and creativity, and of course, creating funky vibes! After all, we are the African Groove Machine.
As Head of Marketing at Jwompa, you will lead:
Brand & Creative
- Continuously develop and innovate our brand identity to mimic the deep human connection we have with music.
- Leverage data to lead growth, provide actionable insights to make informed, data-driven decisions around global marketing performance.
Marketing Strategy & Operations
- Define and drive strategic marketing goals to help the business achieve its mission and objectives, both locally and globally.
- Develop consumer profiles and communications strategies to help us build, grow, and maximize our relationships with consumers.
- Plan and execute creative content marketing campaigns that will drive high engagement across all of our channels, especially social media.
What we are looking for:
- Marketing experience, preferably in the music industry
- Genuine love for African music
- Competitive Pay: 2,500-3,200GHC/monthly (Negotiable)
- Other Benefits: Exclusive first use of upcoming app releases, a free invitation to company-sponsored events, free gear and merch
- Our office: Is located in East Legon, Accra. We have a great ambiance filled with music, snacks, and coffee.
- Work-from-Home: Enjoy a few days of working from home each month.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Diverse team: Our strength is diversity, and we are proud to say that our team is on pace to have representation from all 54 African countries.
- Social: We host intimate concerts in the office and we have a summer/ Christmas party.