A Distribution manager’s key task is to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly.
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads, and journeys
- Operating IT systems to manage timings, costs, and stock levels
- Analyzing data to assess performance, discover logistical problems, and devise plans for improvements
- Negotiating and agreeing on contracts
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Liaising with and managing staff and shifts
- Monitoring stock and managing waste
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met.
Interested candidates should possess a degree, HND with 1-3 years of work experience in the same field.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their cv to email@example.com making the position the subject.