MGA Consulting Ghana Ltd
- Purpose of the Role:-
- To build and maintain a portfolio of corporate and private customers, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable service support for the businesses. This is achieved particularly through quick decisions and managing the consistency and quality of operational service.
- The primary objective is to maximize the profitability by reaching out to more corporate clients, private and other clients to consequently increase the client base and capacity utilization levels (from a current average of 50clients per day to an average of 100 clients per day in 12 months)
- The jobholder will be responsible for business, both with new customers and existing portfolio.
- Key Responsibilities
Sales and Service:
- Consult customer owners/managers on health service needs and general welfare practice/ideas or packages
- Determine the key service messages e.g. service standards, negotiated pricing, relationship team contact points (including introductions to new personnel) and new product changes.
- Ensure these are communicated to customers by the most appropriate means.
- Deal with and find resolutions for customer complaints.
- Determine the products that appropriately meets the customer needs, and be able to sell at short notice on both a reactive and proactive basis.
- Plan and co-ordinate any marketing approaches for existing customer needs, and develop these relationships.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to health service standards.
- Identify the health needs of the directors/owners and staff of the business, and to provide appropriate solutions/introductions for these.
- Identify priority customers, using customer prioritization guidelines (to be created by job holder in consultation with management) to identify their present and potential contribution.
- Survey and assess customer satisfaction ratings.
- Monitor and control the quality of the portfolio in accordance with Service Delivery Guidelines and Hospital policy.
- Manage Corporate Organizations who use the service sparingly to reduce risk of exit and work to boost usage of service.
- Day to day coaching and co-ordination of Corporate Support Staff in provision of consistent service quality and reduce risk of customer dissatisfaction.
- Personal Attributes:-
- Personal drive and motivation
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Managing Relationships
- Personal Organisation
- Self Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Working with others
- Skill required do undertake the role:-
- Selling Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Relationship skills
- General Corporate skills
- Leadership and team skills
- Product skills
- Communication skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: